Friday, April 13, 2012

My desire to attend Paul Mitchell The School

One of my biggest desires is to go to Paul Mitchell The School. Paul Mitchell is a hair salon and school. Doing research on it, there is a location in Tyson's Corner Mall. Paul Mitchell The School is a college. To get into Paul Mitchell you need a state board license. I am currently taking cosmetology at my school. It think it's a wonderful opportunity, thats why I work hard for it. This is my second year taking cosmetology class, next year I would be able to get my state board. It will require a lot of studying. Well back to information about Paul Mitchell. When attending Paul Mitchell you need supplies and the textbooks.  The costs are for supplies, kit ,and tuition. I got the this information on the Paul Mitchell website. I would be looking into reading more information but if I really want to get into Paul Mitchell The School it's going to take a lot of work, and also maybe starting to work at a temporary salon after getting my license is going to help me economic wise. I got the this information.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! It sounds like you're a women with a plan. That's good, since if you know where you'd like to go, it's *a lot* easier to get there ;-)

    Here is an assignment for you for early next week:

    Make a blog post titled "Links to My Future". In it take a post much like the one you wrote today, only turn references to things you can find on the web into hypertext (that means "links").

    For example, you would highlight the words, "Paul Mitchell The School", click on the "add link" button (it looks like a chain link) and then copy this into the dialog that pops up:

    http://school.paulmitchell.edu/mclean-va

    Then I could click on the name of the school and it will take me to their website. Add a link to a site about the "state board" too.

    btw. Did you notice that there is blog on the school site?

    http://school.paulmitchell.edu/mclean-va/blog

    Have fun, and ask for help if you need it!

    ReplyDelete