Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Trip to the Newseum

For my spring break I went to the Newseum in Washington, D.C. I learned a lot of different new things. All the technology there had things that I never seen before. I had seen a 4-D movie. They had moving seats which I think makes the movie way more exciting. There was a section in the newseum where they had different computers where you can read different articles. Also there was a section in the museum where you can be a reporter. The staff there just gives you reports to read. You can also take pictures to be in the cover of a newspaper. In the entrance of the Newseum they had newspapers of all 50 states "Today News". I was surprised because someone had to change the newspaper posts everyday. Thats a lot of hard work but a smart idea.

1 comment:

  1. Was it really called "4-D"? I've heard of 3-D, but not 4-D. I wonder if that refers to the moving seats? Maybe "vibration" is the 4th dimension?

    I'd like to talk to you in class today about what you can do next. Let's set aside some time today to do that.

    ReplyDelete