Monday, March 12, 2012

Me in Five Years

I always get asked where do I see myself in five or ten years. When they ask me that, I always end up thinking about it. Looking at it now I know one career that I might enjoy is Cosmetology. I love doing hair. After high school, I would like to continue going to school. I have had in mind of Paul Mitchell School. Just to get better and finally work at a salon or maybe even open and own one. Though I don't only have cosmetology in mind, I would also like to become part of the medical field. Becoming an OBGYN nurse i also have in mind. I just like babies and the career is a very fun and good career. It's a career where I know that if I do work hard on..I wouldn't have a problem with the whole "independent life" you reach to at some point in your life.

3 comments:

  1. You probably get asked this question because it is the job of school to help you think about such things. I'm glad to hear we have been doing our job ;-)

    Have you looked into nursing programs? I know NVCC has a good one that is also affordable:

    http://www.nvcc.edu/campuses-and-centers/medical/academic-divisions/nursing

    And we have a class here at ACC that relates to that field:

    Health and Medical Sciences (28302)

    Have you had the opportunity to work in cosmetology yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting reading your last two posts. In looking back on my own life it seems that I constantly changed what I wanted to do according to what I did well. For example, in middle school I was great at soccer and I wanted to be a professional soccer player. In college I realized that I was better at writing than I was at Math and therefore I wanted to be a writer. I believe that if you keep working hard in school you might stumble upon other careers that you never would have thought of last year, or even yesterday.

    I love the blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats exctally how I would like my future to turn out as wel. So I can see what all the hard work I'm doing now, made happened. Thanks!

      Delete