Monday, March 19, 2012

What I Mostly like About Cosmetology

The best part about taking cosmetology class is exploring different things. I think as a girl, taking the class makes it way more fun and interesting. We like looking nice, and when we use the source of this class we think about the things that are in fashion these days. Hairstyles to hair coloring. When we dye hair, we like trying different colors. All the chemicals that we use to get a certain color surprises us and we get excited. Also we learn to help others. Which me personally I like doing. We learn to help costumers in looking different and also just relaxing. We do facials that can help you relax in the mind. My favorite part about taking cosmetology is doing hair. Just because I'm the type of person that likes to look nice my hair. The career as a hairstylist, in the future, is a okay paying job. If you work at a salon where a lot of people go to, then you'll tip will be good.

1 comment:

  1. This is great, Bianca! You've found something that is fun, creative, expressive, and you can make a job out of it as well. I saw how much fun you had in class when Deborah was working on your hair a few weeks back. Makes me think of that Confucius quote again, "Find a job that you love and you'll never work a day in your life."

    ReplyDelete