Friday, March 2, 2012

"The Secret of a Teenage Life"

I'm only a teenager, and Ive made mistakes in my past. But I'm just a teenager. I have a life ahead of me. I try to shine every second of the day, with a good mood. I always say how life is so unfair, but I'm just a teenager I haven't explored reality yet. When I wake up in the morning I feel cool, because I'm in high school. Picking the cute outfits for school, and feeling good that I did my homework last night. I know my appearance shouldn't matter, but I'm a teenager. Teenage girls now a days think about fashion. We're just teenagers but the "teenage life" requires school. What are your goals for after school? I always think about mine. This so called teenage life opens my eyes and shows me its the path too SUCCESS, the secret of a teenage life.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Bianca, you're a poet! What is "the path to sucess" do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm..., Bianca, I was hoping you would respond to my "prompt" and make another blog post with a title something like "The Path to Success". It's a big issue, since thinking about what you want from your life helps you chart a path to get there. I was very curious to know what you think "success" means.

    ReplyDelete